Are you looking for international transportation of dry or refrigerated foodstuffs to Finland, the rest of Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway, Denmark) and the Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania)? Or perhaps you are importing goods from these countries? Be sure to ask Freight Frame for a quotation.
(Temperature-controlled) food transport at attractive rates
The daily transportation of foodstuffs to and from Finland is one of our specialties. In addition, we arrange food transport from the Benelux to the rest of Scandinavia and the Baltic States. Thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our parent company Nabuurs, Freight Frame is fully focused on quality and food safety when transporting food products. Our fleet is suitable for the transportation of temperature-controlled, frozen and dry foodstuffs. We work in accordance with the ISO and HACCP guidelines and the General Food Law. Furthermore, our (temperature-controlled) cross-docking facilities in Finland and the Netherlands enable us to ship your goods to and from Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Portugal and Italy.
Daily departures to and from Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- Packages (ambient)
- Pallets (ambient, thermo)
- Groupage (ambient, thermo)
- Part loads (ambient, thermo)
- FTL / full truck loads (ambient, thermo, frigo)
Important for you to know when transporting foodstuffs with Freight Frame
- Own 3PL network between the Benelux and Finland
- Offices in the Netherlands and Finland for local coordination
- Compliance with ISO, HACCP and the General Food Law
- Fleet suitable for dry, refrigerated and frozen